This Actually Looks Like Me

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

thanks

Hi B.c Rich fans or not or not even a guitar player's or you wish you could play guitar players your all welcome to my blog. But we will be talking about warlock's B.c. Rich guitars or if you have a guitar you want to tell me about go ahead we will also be talking about the tech you know amps, pedals. Well I hope you enjoy my blog thank you for visiting (Any thing that deals with rap, hip-hop, R&B, anything like that I don't want your company, I want to talk about real music) 

2 comments:

tasteach said...

Very apt looking avatar, Warlock. Welcome to the student blogging competition.

bcwarlock926 said...

I am the biggest B.C. Rich fan! I own a KKV ( the kerry king signature) and a bc warlock.
I listen to mostly SLayer Megadeth Metallica and the Red Hot Chili Peppers
come visit my site
alexandera09.edublogs.org